Latitude 64° Pro Disc Golf Bag
Is this the bag we’ve all been waiting for? Well,… It just might be!
As with other product reviews we will review this bag in three stages 1) initial impressions 2) 10 rounds of use and 3) 90 days of use.
We want to thank the pro shop at the Kit Carson Disc Golf Course for hooking us up with a bag for this review.
This bag was OBVIOUSLY very well thought out. From the strong distinct risers on the bottom of the bag to keep the bag dry to the stool/umbrella holder, you can tell that there was a lot of input from disc golfers of ALL levels. Though this bag is designed and priced for the serious disc golfer little things were not overlooked for the weekender.
Here are a few of the features we like the most:
- Wide/deep opening on the top of the bag. The zippered disc compartment cover is heavily padded which makes the bag even more comfortable when folded back against the body.
- The putter pockets are easily accessible while walking and can ACTUALLY FIT putters. Many of the bags we’ve seen don’t seem to get this right. It feels very good!
- Three strong heavy-duty (quad)strap connectors placed on each side in the back, middle and front of the bag give the user many options for balancing the bag properly on the back.
- Two spacious side pockets and one over-sized front pocket, suitable for towels, clothes etc. The front pocket is what visually distinguishes this bag from others. It is a very sturdy, quarter-moon shapped design which we have recently seen used as a cooler. It’s not sealed or insulated but it can hold more beverages than you can probably drink in one (or two) rounds.
- 1.5 litre bottle holder
- Putter pocket for 2 discs
- Strong metal zippers
- Umbrella straps
- Water repellant wallet pocket with zipper
- Mobile phone pocket
- Mini marker pocket
- Pencil holders
- 2 sidepockets and one front pocket, suitable for towels, clothes etc.
- The main storage compartment holds up to 20 discs but the bag has a capacity for at least 10 discs more (if you use side pockets for discs)
- Includes a unique, padded, over the shoulders “harness” strap.
Again our thanks to the pro shop at Kit Carson Disc Golf Course. They have the Latitude 64° Pro Disc Golf Bag in stock and cheaper than online retailers. Stop by next time you play there and “kick the tires” on this great new bag!