2012 Team Tournament Qualifications (San Diego)
2012 Qualifications for making the San Diego Disc Golf Team
1) Win 2 Morley Monthlies open division having shot -20 for 2 cumulative rounds.
2) Win Open division in two B tier PDGA events during the current year.
3) Win Open division in 1 A tier PDGA event during the current year.
4) Have a current player rating of at least 1000 and extensive competitive knowledge of all Morley pin placements.
5) Finish in the top three of the open division in the course championship.
6) Earn your way on by winning the grinder match play double elimination tourney the week after the course championship.
1) Win 1 A tier or 2 B tier PDGA events in Masters during the current year.
2) Be the top finishing Master aged player in the course championship in the Pro/open division.
3) Have a current player rating of at least 990 and extensive competitive knowledge of all Morley pin placements.
4) Win the Masters portion of the grinder.
1) To be determined through competitive play in either the course championship or grinder match play between qualified players.
2) Have a current player rating of at least 950.